"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;

I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

John 10:10




Sunday, January 19, 2014

We're back!

We returned to Nebraska yesterday.  I feel rested, rejuvenated, and ready to charge back to real life.  
While it was a fabulous vacation with my husband, there is really not a lot to tell.  We laid by the pool, laid on the beach, back to the pool, back to the beach, and so on.  Oh, and we got a massage at the spa.  I, the introvert, am perfectly happy relaxing in the quiet.  Mark, the extrovert, did a good job of hanging in there with me.  One morning Mark said, "Let's get going.  Enough laying in bed.  We can do that at home."  I retorted, "No we can't!"
The water was the beautiful Caribbean blue.  The beach was a sandy tan.  The sun was warm.  I don't have many pictures to commemorate our time away, but what I do have sums it up...




No comments: