"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;

I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

John 10:10




Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2, 2014

One of my new year's resolutions is to write something on my blog every single day.  
I often get paralyzed by perfection.  In future years I know that I will regret not keeping a more accurate history of what our family life consists of.  I know that these are some of the best years of our life, even amid the busyness and chaos.  I feel like we are filled to the brim, so pictures and documentation falls by the wayside.  It is my makeup that if I do something, I go all out and simply don't do things because I can't give it amy absolute all.  Because of this, I don't make baby books, blog, or do much of anything for a record of our life.  I don't feel guilt about this because I have come to accept that I can't do everything.  It is more of regret that I feel.  So, I am going to write something here every day.  It may only be one sentence.  It may only be one picture.  But, I'm hoping that it will give my girls and me a story to look back at.  

No comments: