"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;

I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

John 10:10




Wednesday, February 9, 2011

P.R.O.U.D. proud

Thankfully today is a better day than the last two.  Cora has turned the corner from her double ear infection.  She still has the runny nose and isn't tip top, but a lot better.

There is a lot of exciting stuff going on around here.  But before I get ahead of myself, I need to let you know about this...

Madeline got second place in an area homeschool spelling bee last Friday.  It started off with about 15 kids.  When it got down to Madeline and Dorothy, a serious battle ensued.  Madeline ended up missing the word captain and gave Dorothy the victory.  I was a little surprised by my slight anxiety upon having my child in a competition.  Madeline, on the other hand, was not nervous at all and obviously had a fabulous time.  



Sorry about the slightly blurry weird colored photos.  For some reason my camera couldn't figure out what was going on.

No comments: