"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;

I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

John 10:10




Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 11, 2014

I'm dusting myself off and climbing back on the horse.

So, amid life happenings, the main two consistent activities over the last month....
  • We're trying really hard to get school done by late April, before baby comes or Mommy hits a brick wall.  This means doubling on math and writing lessons, and not letting a day slip by with any excuse to omit these lessons.  We obviously fell behind last semester with me on the couch or over the toilet most of the days, but are making up lost time now.  
  • Speaking of, I've been growing a baby.  The movements have definitely changed from fluttery kicks to baby parts stretching out.  I'm visiting my doctor every two weeks.  My bedtime snack is a couple of Tums.  


No comments: