"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;

I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

John 10:10




Saturday, May 28, 2011

Life Lately

:::Remember when I twisted my knee the day we moved in to this house?  It never really completely healed.  This past Wednesday I had a knee scope to remove the loose cartilage floating around in there.  Since then, I have been out of commission.  The first day (OK, maybe two) of laying around were nice.  But now it is just annoying.  I am ready to get up and do something.  

::My middle sister and my college roommate are both ready to pop out a new baby any day.  I can not wait to meet the little guys.  

::We are loving the warm weather.  The girls have been bike riding fools.  And how lovely is it to head out the door and simply slip some sandals on the little feet?  

::In Urbandale we had twin girls right next door that were Madeline's age.  Here, we have twin girls that are Lydia's age.  It often seems that there are six girls in our family instead of four.  Chloe and Kennedi are sweet girls and we'll take them.

No comments: