"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;

I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

John 10:10




Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Need shoes?

I hope you have all heard about Groupon.  If not, I'm so sorry.  Now is the time to sign up!

Groupon is a daily deal for many cities around the country.  You can subscribe to a city through the site, then get an offer for a drastically reduced service, gift card, or purchase.  Some of the deals are for local businesses.  Other deals are for national organizations.  Today, you can purchase a $40 gift card to Shoebuy.com for only $20!  Shoebuy is a fantastic place to buy shoes and bags.  They have quality items at already reduced prices.  Then, they often run additional incentives to buy.  I bought an adorable $80 Kalencom diaper bag for a Christmas present for only $35!  If I had this gift card deal on top of it?  Wow.  I purchased all the girls' winter shoes through Shoebuy.  They have free shipping and free returns, so it is easy breezy.

To get this wonderful Groupon deal for today, follow this link:  Groupon!

No comments: