"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;

I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

John 10:10




Monday, July 5, 2010

Vacating

I came into the sun room yesterday and found Anna working on this...


I asked Anna what she was doing. She said, "Her is going on vacation." Well, yes we are! We leave tomorrow morning for a 6 day getaway with my parents, sisters, and families. If you are counting that is one 7 year old, seven children age 4 and under, and one just about fully cooked babe. Plus a stellar papa and nana. Oh yeah, and 6 super excited mommies and daddies.


Our van is loaded with snacks, leapsters, golf clubs, swimsuits, and a puke bucket for car sick prone Anna. We don't have anyone strapped to the top or a horse in the back like Boots' van, but we're ready to go!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I just read this and am absolutely dying laughing. Those little minds!! How clever, and how hilarious!!!